- Proven track record of consistent safe work practices
- Strong leadership skills and leads by example
- Has completed safety training per Edgerton training curriculum
- Plans, communicates and monitors the safe work practices on given projects.
- Assists in developing initial work plan and schedule for the project with the project team
- Communicates the plan with the trades people and updates the plan through the life of the project in conjunction with the general superintendent and project manager
- Plans and communicates the resources for the project with project team to meet schedule and budget
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications
- Runs the daily JHA/Work Plan and stretch and flex meeting with the crews
- Delivers daily field reports, tracks quantities produced and productivity, assists in the preparation of look ahead schedules and takes a leadership role in the safety of the project.
- Communicates progress with project team on a frequent basis
- Communicates with subcontractors, vendors, and clients during the construction process.
- Communicates with general superintendent, crews and project manager during the construction process.
- Assists in the growth of up and coming foreman.
- Has a solid track record of high quality work