Edgerton Contractors, Inc. is committed to meet the applicable environmental requirements pertaining to its business operations in the construction industry. Edgerton is committed to continually lower the overall impact of its business operations on the environment. This commitment focuses on the reduction of pollution and construction waste while effectively managing storm water and erosion.
Through the use of Edgerton’s EMS, the company will seek to achieve its environmental goals and continually improve its environmental performance.
Edgerton Contractors, Inc. and the Environment
Edgerton is a construction company with its headquarters in Oak Creek, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. The company engages in earthwork and environmental services. The primary business operations are:
- Building Excavation
- Site Grading & Development
- Environmental Site Remediation
- Landfill Construction & Closure
- Highway & Airport Construction
- Bulk Material Handling
- Aggregate Processing & Recycling
- Land Based Marine Construction
- Erosion Control / Stabilization
- Design / Build Earthwork Services